Learn how and why I incorporate a chia seed drink into my diet on a daily basis to give me energy, help me feel full longer, and increase my health. ⭐️ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO ‣ ♥OPEN FOR MORE♥
PRODUCTS USED IN VIDEO:
Product Page Link:
Santa Cruz Organic Santa Cruz Organic Orange Mango Juice, 1 Quart
Wisdom Natural Brands SWEET LEAF STEVIA EXT PWD,OG2,SHAKER, .9 OZ
Navitas Organics Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, 16 oz. Bag
CocoStraw 4 Stainless Steel Wide Smoothie Straws + Cleaning Brush + Citrus Peeler – CocoStraw Large Straight Frozen Drink Straw – 4 Pack + Cleaning Brush
Jarden Jarden Home Brands Ball Mason Jar Regular Sip and Straw Lids (4 Lids 4 Straws)
Ball Ball Mason Regular Mouth Quart Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 12
“Beginner Chia Seed Drink”
source: Mama Natural:
1 cup filtered water
3 Tbs. chia seeds
1 cup of your favorite juice (I like this Santa Cruz Organic Orange Mango)
1. Add 3 Tbs. chia seeds to 1 cup filtered water.I like to use a mason jar for storing this drink because
it’s easy to make/shake/and drink with.
2. Now put the lid on and shake it up.
3. Now it’s time to wait. I usually wait at least 20-30 minutes, but you could wait several hours or even over night. This allows the chia seeds to soak up the water and form a gel-like texture.
4. Next add 1 cup of your favorite juice.
5. Shake it up and drink!
“Advanced Chia Seed Drink”
2 cups filtered water
3 Tbs. chia seeds
1 lemon juiced
1 Tbs. agave nectar or maple syrup
STEPS: (similar to the steps listed above):
1. Pour 2 cups of water into the mason jar, followed by 3 Tbs. chia seeds.
2. Then close the lid and shake to mix it up.
3. Allow the chia seeds to sit for 20-30 minutes or longer, you could do a couple of hours or even overnight. They will have then formed a gel about like this.
4. Now add the juice of one lemon and 1 Tbs. of maple syrup or your favorite liquid sweetener.
5. Give it another good shake and then drink up! It will taste similar to a natural lemonade…with chia seeds!
See all the steps in pictures over at my blog:
Related Video: “Healthy Chocolate Chia Milk”:
“My Four Favorite Chia Drinks”:
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
♥READ MORE ON MY BLOG♥
♥FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM♥
♥PIN WITH ME ON PINTEREST♥
♥SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL♥
Please leave friendly comments or questions below!
ATTENTION: If you’re a business and would like to work with me, please email at email@example.com
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
Background Music: (Royalty-Free) “Daylight” by Pink Zebra (
Thank you for all your support