Get The New York Times Best Selling Paleo Book 100% FREE
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Recommended for paleo beginners
Paleo Bread – English Muffins Recipe
1 – egg, beaten
1 tbsp – coconut milk, unsweetened
1 tbsp – coconut flour
½ tbsp – grass fed butter or coconut oil, melted
½ tsp – baking powder
¼ tsp – apple cider vinegar
⅛ tsp – vanilla extract (optional)
¼ tsp – pure honey
Pinch of sea salt
1. Melt the butter or oil in a ceramic ramekin.
2. In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and apple cider vinegar together.
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients into the ramekin, and stir with a fork very briskly.
4. Add the baking soda-cider vinegar mixture to the ramekin, and stir in well.
5. Whisk until it is smooth and clump free.
6. Bake in the oven at 400°F for 12 to 15 minutes, until middle is firm.
7. Slide a knife around to loosen edges between the bowl and muffin.
8. Let it rest for 10 minutes then remove from the bowl, and cut in half sideways.
9. Toast in a buttered or oiled frying pan, until golden brown.
10. Use a spatula to press the tops of muffins lightly down while pan toasting.
11. Serve while still warm.