Get Our Popular Paleo Cookbook FREE
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Dessert – No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust
1 cup – pecans
1 cup – almonds
6 – pitted Medjool dates
2 tbsp – unsweetened coconut flakes
Pinch of salt
For the filling
3 cups – cashews, soaked
1/3 cup – coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup – lemon juice
1/4 cup – pure honey
1 tsp – vanilla extract
1/4 tsp – salt
1 cup – strawberries
For the topping
5 cups – fresh strawberries, sliced
1/3 cup – maple syrup
dash of vanilla
1. To make the crust
2. Soak the dates in a bowl of water for 10 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
3. Prepare a 9-inch spring form pan with coconut oil spray.
4. Place the pecans and almonds into a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
5. Add the dates, coconut flakes, and salt and blend until combined.
6. Press the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. 7. 7. Transfer to the chiller.
To make the filling
1. Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
2. Place the cashews, coconut oil, lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and salt into a food processor and blend until it becomes smooth.
3. Add a cup of strawberries and blend until smooth.
4. Pour the strawberry filling evenly on top of the chilled crust.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
To make the topping
1. Arrange four cups of the sliced strawberries on top of the chilled cheesecake.
2. Place one cup of strawberries in a small saucepan with maple syrup, vanilla, and 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cook until soft and bring to a simmer.
4. Strain the berries.
5. Let the sauce cool slightly.
6. Drizzle the sauce over the top of the cheesecake.
7. Serve cold.