Get Our Popular Paleo Cookbook FREE
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Beef Teriyaki Zucchini Noodles Recipe
1 Ib – lean beef steak
4 – large zucchinis, cut into noodles
¾ cup – homemade teriyaki sauce
2 – large red bell peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
2 cups – broccoli florets
2 – garlic cloves, minced
1 inch – fresh ginger, peeled and grated
3 tbsp – olive oil
1 – small chili pepper, sliced (optional)
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper and place it in a shallow baking dish. Pour over ½ cup of teriyaki sauce and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Cut the broccoli florets into same size pieces.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. 4. Remove the steak from the marinade and fry it for 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Transfer to a plate and leave to rest.
6. In the skillet add the remaining olive oil and heat it over high heat.
7. Add the red pepper strips and broccoli florets and fry for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
9. Add the zucchini noodles and fry for 1 minute.
10. Add the remaining teriyaki sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, until mostly evaporated, about 1 minute.
11. Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from the heat.
12. Divide the noodles and veggies between serving plates, top with sliced steak and sprinkle small sliced chili pepper.