The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
For fat burning recipes visit
Paleo Diet Recipes- Roasted Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
5 – large bell peppers
1 tbsp – coconut oil
1/2 – large onion, diced
1 tsp – dried oregano
1/2 tsp – salt
1 lb – ground turkey
1 – large zucchini, halved and diced
3 tbsp – tomato paste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Fresh parsley for serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3. Cut the stems and very top of the peppers off, removing the seeds.
4. Place in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from the water and drain face-down on a paper towel.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
7. Sauté onion for 3-4 minutes, soften.
8. Stir in the ground turkey, oregano, salt, pepper and cook until turkey is browned.
9. Add zucchini and cook until soft and then drain juices from the pan.
10.Remove the pan from heat.
11.Add tomato paste and mix well.
12.Coat a baking dish with coconut oil spray.
13.Place peppers upright in the baking dish.
14.Spoon the meat mixture into the peppers.
15.Bake for 15 minutes.
16.Serve warm sprinkled with chopped parsley.