Get more info regarding Paleo and the 21 days diet plan
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy Recipe
1 ¼ Ib – boneless skinless chicken breasts
¼ tsp – chili flakes
½ tsp – onion powder
½ tsp – garlic powder
¼ tsp – celery seeds
¼ tsp – dried thyme
¼ tsp – pepper
¼ tsp – salt
3 tbsp – arrowroot flour
1 ½ cup – homemade chicken stock
1 cup – water
2 tbsp – olive oil
1. Season the chicken breast with a pinch of salt, chili flakes, olive oil and keep in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl add arrowroot flour, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seeds, thyme, pepper and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
3. In a slow cooker place the stock, add the arrowroot mixture and water.
4. Whisk until combine.
5. Remove chicken breast from the refrigerator and place them into the mixture (no need to brown or pre-cook).
6. Cover with a lid and cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Serve warm with your favorite side dishes.