We’ve partnered with Michelle Tam from nomnompaleo to show you how easy it is to make a paleo nomtastic Thanksgiving.
– 1 head roasted garlic
– 4 tablespoons ghee, divided
– ½ onion, coarsely chopped
– ¾ pound parsnips (or about 5 medium parsnips), peeled and coarsely chopped
– ⅔ pound carrots (or about 2 large carrots), peeled and coarsely chopped slightly smaller than parsnips
– 1½ pounds cauliflower florets (or 1 small head of cauliflower), coarsely chopped
– ½ cup organic chicken broth
– ½ cup water
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground pepper
– minced chives (optional)
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS :
ABOUT MICHELLE TAM:
Michelle Tam is the food nerd and working mom behind Nom Nom Paleo, a Saveur Award-winning food blog. Together with her husband, Henry Fong, she wrote a New York Times best-selling cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans, and created the Webby Award-winning Nom Nom Paleo iPad® app.
For more paleo recipes, visit
About Whole Foods:
Who are we? Well, we seek out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun we bring to shopping for groceries, and you start to get a sense of what we’re all about. Oh yeah, we’re a mission-driven company too.
Connect with Whole Foods Online:
Visit the Whole Foods WEBSITE:
Like Whole Foods on FACEBOOK:
Follow Whole Foods on TWITTER:
Paleo Roasted Garlic Autumn Mash | Holiday Recipes | Whole Foods Market