Get Our Popular Paleo Cookbook FREE
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Soup – Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe
4 – large ripe tomatoes
1/2 – medium yellow onion
5 – garlic cloves
1 tbsp – olive oil
1 1/2 cups – vegetable broth
2 tbsp – tomato paste
1 tbsp – chopped parsley
extra parsley for garnishing
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut tomatoes and onion into wedges, remove seeds and spread on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
4. Gently toss together with your hands.
5. Tuck the garlic cloves into a tomato so that they don’t burn.
6. Roast for approximately 40 minutes until the tomatoes are reduced to about half their size.
7. Remove and let cool.
8. Warm the vegetable stock in a large pot on medium heat, stir in tomato paste.
9. Add ingredients from the roasting pan into the broth, stir and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
10. Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until soup is smooth.
11. Add any more salt and pepper to taste.