On today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m sharing a tasty chicken fajitas meal prep recipe, that is paleo approved, and healthier than a Chipotle bowl.
✔ Join our Team at Team Live Lean:
OTHER AWESOME NUTRITION VIDEOS:
✔ Guess How Many Calories in This Chipotle Burrito?!:
✔ Food Wars: Chipotle Nutrition Healthiest Calories:
✔ LIVE LEAN BURRITO BOWL GAINZ | Live Lean Life Ep. 024:
READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Blog Post:
Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us:
One of the problems I see a lot of Live Leaners make, is they don’t cook in bulk. Cooking in bulk is one of the easiest ways to meal prep and always have healthy and delicious food available to you.
This tasty chicken fajitas meal prep recipe is a perfect paleo meal comprised of protein, healthy fat, and fiber. These are the staple nutrients to not only fill you up, but to also Live Lean, 365 days a year.
But before I share this tasty chicken fajitas meal prep recipe, do me a huge favor and subscribe to our Live Lean TV YouTube channel to join over 335,000 other people in the Live Lean Nation.
Alright, enjoy this tasty chicken fajitas meal prep recipe!
Tasty Chicken Fajitas Meal Prep Recipe
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 8 hours (optional)
– 1 cup salsa
– 1 tbsp avocado oil
– 1 tsp minced garlic
– 1 tsp chili powder
– 1 tsp oregano
– 1 tsp lime juice
– 4 x 6 oz chicken (sliced)
– 1 green pepper (diced)
– 1 red pepper (diced)
– 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
– 2 handfuls arugula (chopped)
– 2 tbsp sliced green onions
1. Mix salsa, avocado oil, minced garlic, chili powder, oregano, and lime juice together in a big bowl.
2. Slice up 4 x 6oz chicken into bite sized pieces and add them to the marinade mixture.
3. Dice up 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper into bite sized pieces and add them to the marinade mixture.
4. Thinly slice up 1 red onion and add it to the marinade mixture.
5. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or a lid and allow the chicken fajita mix to marinate for at least 8 hours in the fridge. You could also stir fry it immediately, however it won’t be as flavorful.
6. After at least 8 hours, remove the mixture from the fridge and heat a frying pan over medium high heat. No need to add more oil as there is already avocado oil in the marinade. Cook chicken for 6-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
7. After removing the chicken fajita mixture from the pan, cut up 2 handfuls of arugula, and add them to the bowls.
8. Add the chicken fajita mixture on top of the arugula.
9. Top each chicken fajita bowl with 1 tbsp of sliced green onions.
10. Add the remaining chicken fajita mix to some tupperware and store for leftovers.
Nutrition Info (per serving):
– Calories: 342
– Protein: 57g
– Carbohydrates: 6g
– Fat: 10g
Get access to over 200+ recipe videos and weekly meal plans
If you love quick and simple recipes like this and are ready to turn your Live Lean journey, into a sustainable lifestyle, you need to join our team at:
You’ll get access to over 200 cooking video recipes like this, weekly meal plans and grocery lists, as well as a new 4 week workout program with exercise demo videos, every month.
Plus you get the accountability from both Jessica and I as your coaches, as well as hundreds of other Team Live Lean members who are on the same journey as you.
Thanks for watching and keep Living Lean.
WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for 2 new fitness and nutrition shows every week!
Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com
Send Us Stuff Here:
Live Lean TV
555 Front Street, Unit 403,
San Diego, CA