A strong core is a great foundation for the physical health of your body, and it doesn’t hurt to have nice looking abs either! An ab workout doesn’t need to take forever though, in fact, it doesn’t need to take more than three minutes. That’s why we put together this Three-Minute Ultimate Core Workout – so you can give your abs a killer workout in a short amount of time and then get on with your day.
This workout consists of five exercises that will target all parts of your abs, the first four are done for 30 seconds and the last is done for 60 seconds:
1) Regular Crunch (30 seconds)
2) Bicycle Crunch (30 seconds)
3) Cross Crunch (30 seconds)
4) Double Crunch (30 seconds)
5) Plank (60 seconds)
Once you’ve started to master this workout, try to push yourself to get more reps in during each interval. Just remember, no matter what, to keep good form as you are performing these exercises.
Try to fit this workout in once a day, and your core will thank you later!
Here are some other fitness resources you may find helpful:
– Find all the fitness solutions you’ll ever need to help you be healthy.
– Head to the Bowflex Insider blog to read the latest in all things related to fitness and health.